ANAVIP Dosing Information
Rapid reconstitution and room temperature storage allow ANAVIP to be stocked at the point of care*
- Reconstitute in less than 1 minute per vial
- Store at room temperature up to 25°C (77°F)
- Brief temperature excursions are permitted up to 40°C (104°F)
- DO NOT FREEZE
Achieve initial control by halting the symptoms of envenomation*
- Local signs of envenomation are not progressing
- Systemic symptoms are resolved
- Coagulation parameters have normalized or are trending toward normal
Dose quickly with no maintenance dosing required*
* See Package Insert for full prescribing information.
1 Bush S, Ruha A, Seifert S, et al. Comparison of F(ab')2 versus Fab antivenom for pit viper envenomation: A prospective, blinded, multicenter, randomized clinical trial. Clin Tox. 2015;53(1):37-45.